Those who are suffering greatly may win through to a kind of serenity, not because things have gotten better, but because their survival depends on it. They must consciously reject the voice of despair, because the destruction that Despair will wreak is more than they can recover from. On the left, a precipice. On the right, a fog. There are no other choices left.
- 1: More Decluttering
- 2: Drowning In Clutter
- 3: SSHG Promptfest Reveal
- 4: How To Derail KA's Plans For The Day
- 5: I Can Haz An Etsy Store!
- 6: Doctor Who 10x11 World Enough And Time
- 7: Doctor Who 10x8, 10x9, 10x10
- 8: Post-Convention ToDo List
- 9: Doctor Who 10x07 The Pyramid At The End of the World
- 10: Doctor Who 10x06 Extremis