Those who are suffering greatly may win through to a kind of serenity, not because things have gotten better, but because their survival depends on it. They must consciously reject the voice of despair, because the destruction that Despair will wreak is more than they can recover from. On the left, a precipice. On the right, a fog. There are no other choices left.
- 1: Post-Convention ToDo List
- 2: Doctor Who 10x07 The Pyramid At The End of the World
- 3: Doctor Who 10x06 Extremis
- 4: What Shall We Do With A Drunken Odd Sock?
- 5: Doctor Who 10x05 Oxygen
- 6: Two Stories By Seanan McGuire
- 7: Help Me Whovians!
- 8: Doctor Who 10x04 Knock Knock
- 9: Doctor Who 10x03 Thin Ice