This morning, knowing that it was going to be a sunny day without rain, I took the dubious UV resin pieces that I hadn't already thrown out (a rose, a starfish, and three teardrops) and put them on the back step so that they would be out in the sun ALL DAY. When I got home, I retrieved them, and they had set solid, no squishes or sticky bits. Yay! So I think that supports my theory that there wasn't enough UV in the sunlight when the sun had reached too close to the horizon. I mean, that's why we have sunsets anyway, why they're red and orange and pink.
- 1: Drowning In Clutter
- 2: SSHG Promptfest Reveal
- 3: How To Derail KA's Plans For The Day
- 4: I Can Haz An Etsy Store!
- 5: Doctor Who 10x11 World Enough And Time
- 6: Doctor Who 10x8, 10x9, 10x10
- 7: Post-Convention ToDo List
- 8: Doctor Who 10x07 The Pyramid At The End of the World
- 9: Doctor Who 10x06 Extremis
- 10: What Shall We Do With A Drunken Odd Sock?