- a punnet of fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp sweetener
- handful of frozen strawberries
- vanilla yoghurt
- Take one punnet of strawberries and chop them up.
- Put one half into a milkshake-suitable container (e.g. a beer stein)
- Put the second half in a microwave-safe jug (e.g. Pyrex) with 1 tsp of your favourite sweetener (e.g. Natvia) and microwave on high for 60 - 90 seconds, until the strawberries are reduced to a heaving, bubbling mass. This intensifies the flavour.
- Put the cooked strawberries on top of the raw strawberries.
- Add a handful of frozen strawberries.
- Add three tablespoonfulls of your favourite vanilla yoghurt (e.g. Jalna Creamy Vanilla)
- Top up with milk.
- Take your stick-blender (Bamix) and pulverize the mixture.
Drink and enjoy.